… but definitely not guilty enough to stop doing them.
- Using all of the hot water to have a shower;
- Dropping the kids off at day home or school and then going through drive thru to get a coffee (so that I don’t have to buy chocolate milk, apple juice, cookie, toy, et al…);
- Having popcorn for supper;
- Taking out a gazillion library books knowing that I probably don’t have any where near enough time to read them all;
- Eating cheesecake for breakfast;
- Using my spare time to watch The Voice, and not using my spare time to clean my house;
- Telling my two young kids that what I am eating or drinking is booze so that they won’t want any of it.
What is something you enjoy doing that is a tad selfish, but so-worth it that you continue?